Thursday, July 7, 2011

FrienDsHip ☺

What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies" - Aristotle
For me friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person which are close to me. It is when I do not have to weigh there thoughts and measure words, before keeping it forth before my friend. It is when someone knows me better than myself and assures to be in my side in every emotional crisis. It is when I can sleep fighting and get another morning with a better understanding. Friendship is much beyond roaming together and sharing good moments, it is when someone comes to rescue me from the worst phase of life.
Camille, Me, Joy, Chelsy
What is the purpose of friendship?For my own opinion and in my own belief, friendship is part in the cycle of a person including me. A unique blend of affection, loyalty, love, respect, trust and loads of fun is perhaps what describes the true meaning of friendship. My friends have those charecteristics and also me. We act and think as one as if  we have the same brains.☺ Me and my other friends almost agree with the same thing. That's a favor to us because it would prevent having an arguement.I'm happy beacause i met my real friends.We have lots of happy memories that i would never forget.I really like those pranks we made to each one especially to our classmates.In our class decieve me and my friends are the noisiest and greatest excitement of all.We enjoy doing mischief in class and out of school.Often I and my friends are admonised by the teachers during the classes hour because of our noise.Exuberance for the conclusion to confirm that whatever happens we are still friends.I would never look for another them because they became part of my life. I would never give up them watever happens.That's what we called FRIENDSHIP. They would never would never leave their friends watever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment