my dAd is my bestFriend ☺
 |
| me and my dad | |
This is my dad Noli D. Bait-it. He's a good and a kind-hearted person. He care for other people specially to his family. I really appreciate the things he made for me and his sacrifices also. He was also a friendly person and a loving father. I consider him as my very best friend because he always do an effort for me. He know whats best for me and he always help me to fixed my problems. Sometimes we cannot understand each other because there are things that we do not agree. Sometimes there are things that we do not intentionally understand. Sometimes there are circumtances that we develop disagreement.Maybe because he like a thing that i doesn't like,and i like a thing that he doesn't like.We simply cannot avoid having intentionally misunderstanding because things have not fully understand by the parents especially my dad.There are also chances that I am not quite understand the things they want for me because I'm such a wonderful daughter.Yet even so there are chances that we did not agree with the same thing our closeness to one another is not change. My father was sometimes stern but nevertheless I understood why he scold me because he thought only my sake.Currently he is working abroad to earn money for our family.I can say that he's a breadwinner of our family even though my mother is also working.Why do I say so?Because he have to go on the other country just to support his family even though he doesn't want to go there .What I miss is our bonding moments especially our closeness.Right now I can only study hard as a form of respect and gratefulness.He had a nice goal for me and i don't want to disappoint him.That's why i would study hard and he would serve as my inspiration to me.Before I conclude this blog I just wanted to say that ILOVEYOU DAD and THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your sacrifices I really appreciate it and i'm really SORRY for the bad attitudes i've shown!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment